All ingredients are organic
This is a great recipe to make with little kids. My two year old helped me bake this and had a blast. It comes out incredibly moist and is great toasted!
2c white rice flour
2t baking soda
½ c Canola oil
3/4c brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 ¼ c mashed bananas (I like to leave some chunks!)
1t pure vanilla extract
½ t pure almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the oil and sugar together. Stir in eggs and bananas until blended.
4. Add vanilla and almond extracts.
5. Stir mixture until well combined.
6. Pour into greased pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Cool bread in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
Chef and Author